Infant Toddler Program
Welcome to the Holly Ridge Center’s Infant Toddler Program!
Holly Ridge Center’s Infant Toddler Program (ITP) is a neurodevelopmental and early learning center providing early support services for children ages birth to three. Our program supports families with education and training so that each child gets the best start possible.
The Infant Toddler program is certified by the State of Washington as the following:
- Neurodevelopmental Program by the Department of Health
- Non-Public School Agency by Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Developmental Disabilities Center through Department of Social and Health Services
- Center of Excellence for Autism Services through the Health Care Authority
If you would like to learn more about children’s development, visit our resources page!
How do we know Early Support services help infants, toddlers and families? Click here to review the Child Outcomes brochure.
Are you concerned with your child’s movement, play, language, feeding skills, or medical diagnosis? Anyone can refer a child for developmental screening— contact us to schedule an evaluation today. We are here to answer your questions and concerns.
Whenever the weather gets colder, it’s good to review our inclement weather policy. Please note that for therapy services, families will want to check with the center to determine if their session has been canceled. Holly Ridge Center is registered with FlashAlert Newswire & Messenger to notify our staff and families of any delays or closings due to weather and emergencies. For updates go to FlashAlert Newswire and subscribe to Holly Ridge Center. You can also download the FlashAlert Messenger app for notifications to your phone. After signing up you will receive alerts through text, email or through the app. Follow this link to register and subscribe! www.flashalert.net
SPECIALISTS IN EARLY support
Our pediatric staff has extensive, specialized experience and training. Our team members provide variety of services in homes and natural environment settings as well as in small groups at one of our many sites throughout Kitsap and North Mason Counties.
Our Programs & Services:
- Autism Spectrum Services
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Developmental Pediatrician
- Early Head Start Home Visits
- Family Resource Coordination
- Feeding Group
- Hearing Related Services
- Nutrition Consultations
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Family Training Infant Classes
- Developmental Socialization Playgroups
- Specialized Instruction
- Speech/Language Therapy
- Vision Related Services
Create opportunities to empower people with disabilities to reach their fullest potential.
OUR FAMILY-CENTERED APPROACH
We are a family-centered early support program. Our focus is on supporting and guiding family members and caregivers to be a child’s primary teacher. We are committed to giving families a variety of options, allowing each family to choose services that meet the needs of their child and work best for their lifestyle and schedule.
We promote strong family and staff partnerships by practicing:
- Mutual respect for one another’s skills and knowledge
- Honest and clear communication
- Understanding and empathy
- Mutually agreed-upon goals
- Open sharing of information
- Joint evaluation of progress
- Active and ongoing participation by all involved
Holly Ridge Center has Spanish speaking staff to assist Spanish speaking families.