Careers At Holly Ridge
CAREERS AT HOLLY RIDGE CENTER
Holly Ridge Center offers a work environment that is positive, energetic and collaborative along with competitive salaries, and excellent benefits. We like to hire the best and brightest candidates and are committed to hiring people with a passion not only for working with families, but also for providing the best, most innovative services possible.
SUMMARY OF HOLLY RIDGE CENTER EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
At Holly Ridge Center, we care about our employees and are committed to offering a competitive employee benefit package. The benefits we offer reflect our philosophy of investing in our employee’s well being and in supporting a healthy work life balance.
- New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Holiday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Sick Leave is provided for employees working less than 20 hours per week in accordance with RCW 49.46.200-210
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- PTO is a combined benefit for sick leave and vacation for employees working 20 hours per week or more.
- The amount of PTO is based on the number of regular hours you work per week and your length of service completed and begins accruing on the date of hire.
- Employees must complete their 6-month introductory period before requesting to use PTO for any leave other than for illness or injuries.
- In addition to PTO, each employee has the benefit of one (1) Personal Leave Day each year, after the introductory period of (six) 6 months.
HEALTH INSURANCE – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employees working a regular schedule of 30 hours or more per week are eligible for company-paid and voluntary health insurance benefits.
- Traditional Medical PPO (Aetna Choice POS II Network)
— Co-pay structure with $750 annual deductible
— Cost for employee coverage = $45.00 per pay period ($90 per month)
- Choice between two Dental plans (Ameritas or Willamette Dental)
— No cost for employee coverage
- Vision coverage (Amertias with VSP network – Costco & Walmart)
— No cost for employee coverage
LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE- MUTUAL OF OMAHA
- To be eligible for this benefit you must be working 30 hours per week.
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance benefit of $15,000.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) policies that pays a portion of your income during a period of disability.
- No cost to the employee.
- To be eligible for voluntary benefits you must be working 30 hours per week.
- Additional employee-paid life insurance with Mutual of Omaha is available at group rates.
- Supplemental coverages and benefits from Aflac and LegalShield/IDShield are offered at group rates for part-time and full-time employees.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses.
401(K) MATCH AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN
- To be eligible for this benefit, you must be 21 years of age or older, have completed one (1) year of employment and 1,000 paid hours OR work at least 500 hours for three (3) consecutive years.
- HRC matches 25% of employee contributions up to IRS contribution limits.
- Saving is easy with automatic, pre-tax (traditional) or post-tax (Roth) payroll deductions and several choices of investment options.
EMPLOYER PAID BENEFITS
Holly Ridge Center pays an average of over $1,250 per month ($15,000 per year) for employee benefits compensation for each eligible employee (above and beyond sick leave, PTO, paid holidays, and 401(k) match).
A little information about our area
The Kitsap Peninsula and Bainbridge Island are in the heart of Puget Sound, a little more than an hour away from the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan corridor by car or ferry. The Peninsula is 400 square miles in size, surrounded by 236 miles of pristine saltwater shoreline. Because water access was the only way early settlers could reach the Peninsula, nearly every community in Kitsap has a water view, marina or stretch of beach to enjoy. To learn more, see the Visit Kitsap website.
Holly Ridge Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, creed, religious or political ideology, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, the presence of sensory, mental, or physical disability, or all other bases prohibited by local, state or federal law.