Roxanne Bryson’s Retirement Celebration (Socially Distanced)
Roxanne Bryson is retiring after 30 years at the helm of Holly Ridge Center! Since we cannot party in person, we are going to bring the party to her and host an online toast.
There are two ways to join in celebrating Roxanne on April 30th!
1:00 PM Celebration Caravan!
- Meet at Belfair QFC at 1 pm. We will organize in the parking lot and head to her house by 1:30 pm!
We’ll drive by Roxanne’s house and celebrate her retirement with fanfare! For safety, stay in your car.
- Decorate your car! Signs, streamers, balloons! Roxanne is super excited about the Celebration Caravan and we want to make it an event to remember!
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’ll be joining us.
- We will have a sound system at the house so that Roxanne can talk to everyone as they drive by. If you cannot make the Celebration Caravan, we will stream it via Facebook Live!
4:00 PM Zoom Toast following the Retirement Celebration Caravan, safely back at our own homes.
- Join us in a toast to Roxanne and her 30 years of leadership at Holly Ridge Center. Have your drink of choice ready and let’s make this as festive as possible! Wear a hat? Confetti?
- Email email@example.com to receive Zoom login information.
- Log into Zoom at 4pm. The toast will begin at 4:30pm.
Thank you for making Roxanne’s last day super special.
Please continue to send photos and stories of Roxanne to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will incorporate them in a slideshow to share with Roxanne!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the events team at email@example.com.
- 1:0 - 1:30
- Meet at QFC
- We will organize in the parking lot and head to her house by 1:30.
- 1:30 - 2:00
- Celebration Caravan
- The caravan in front of Roxanne's house. Also available to watch on Facebook Live.
- 4:00 - 4:30
- Sign into zoom
- 4:30 - 5:00
- Zoom Toast
- Celebrate Roxanne!